Friday 25 January 2013

Cristmas turkey gorging on harmless birds

Gorge on – „Protected sea lions gorge on threatened salmon!” Hm, one of the very first hit google provides on ’gorge on’. Overcoming my prior panic attack I really did give a thought to this. What do you do when a charismatic marine mammal is wreaking havoc by gorging on a threatened species that humans also find delicious? What we always do: kill them all. Well, we are notoriously picky eaters, but a salmon stuffed sea lion sounds as delicious as a Christmas turkey stuffed with 12 birds. All you need is an extremely agresive and hungry turkey or a proper fatass dead turkey and a sick carnivorous mind.
I actually spent hours figuring out the birdy puzzle, judging sizes, looking up not existing species even. And for you all starving for knowledge… tamtaratamtamtamtaaaa (?)
1.      quail
2.      partridge
3.      pigeon squat
4.      poussin
5.      pheasant
6.      mallard
7.      guinea fowl
8.      chicken
9.      aylesbury duck
10.  barbary duck
11.  goose
12.  turkey

All in one, this easy to make recipe (stuff the smaller bird into the bigger one) provides me enough unknown words to make up my delay for my 5-a-day!

None can say I am not treating this matter with the gravity it deserves!

No comments:

Post a Comment